N3 | 58.52m | 16s | Knightsbridge | GEC

East Village is exploding! It's gonna give the Beltline a run for it's money ;)

Pound for pound, absolutely! The Beltline's sheer size advantage will probably swing things in it's favour. I'm really excited by the prospect of having a whole new neighbourhood to explore or have an evening out it.

Verve is where things will really get interesting in the East Village, as it will be the beginning of the Riff pedestrian street, which ends at the Central Library. It's going to be a really cool neighbourhood when all is said and done, and probably sooner than most expect.

Have you been into the sales centre for Verve? The units are a bit small for my tastes and needs, but they have some really interesting concepts. They're selling live and work spaces presumably for along the Riff where the main level is storefront and the second level is living space. Very different for Calgary.

Verve is where things will really get interesting in the East Village, as it will be the beginning of the Riff pedestrian street, which ends at the Central Library. It's going to be a really cool neighbourhood when all is said and done, and probably sooner than most expect.

Have you been into the sales centre for Verve? The units are a bit small for my tastes and needs, but they have some really interesting concepts. They're selling live and work spaces presumably for along the Riff where the main level is storefront and the second level is living space. Very different for Calgary.

Verve is a game changer for sure. As good as East Village is going, we haven't even seen the Riff yet, and it might be the coolest part of East Village. thumbs up.png

Attachments

• thumbs up.png
    thumbs up.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 199
Going up pretty quick :) Phase 2 should be launched soon!

I can't wait to see how well sales go at N3 Phase 2.

2016 May 17 070.JPG 2016 May 17 071.JPG 2016 May 17 072.JPG

Attachments

• 2016 May 17 070.JPG
    2016 May 17 070.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 239
  • 2016 May 17 071.JPG
    2016 May 17 071.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 225
  • 2016 May 17 072.JPG
    2016 May 17 072.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 222
The advantage of no parking is that towers rise quickly! N3 will be finished before the Hilton is finished at this rate.

Back