Monty 44 | 22m | 6s | Eagle Crest | FAAS Architecture

Nerdy car geek moment for me..... But, I feel I should point out a 6 second 0-60 time is no longer that impressive. A V6 Toyota Camry hits that mark in 2021. In today's world with 700-800hp sedans available, and more and more electric/hybrid drive trains, you need to be hitting a sub 3.5 second 0-60 to be considered very quick.

All right, back to our regularly scheduled programming.....

It sure seems like a lot of projects on the go, all from what was seemingly nothing. Kind of like a car going 0 to 60 in 6 seconds.
Truman did something similar and are now one of the biggest developers in the city. If they make good decisions, they should be successful, if they don't

Did they? Truman has been around for decades, and spent a lot of time building suburban single family homes and communities. They essentially built Chestermere. It is nice to see them shift to the variety of projects they have, but I feel it was much more of a slow build than what we are seeing with Eaglecrest.

I also should reiterate we don't know for sure if it is Eaglecrest behind this one.

Does anyone know where the bulk of Eaglecrest's project will be rentals or condos? I imagine that could significantly impact their long-term financial strategy/success
Most have been for-sale projects, but it seems they have some rentals as well. I presume most of the apartment projects will go rental and rowhomes will be a mixture of for-sale and rental projects.

Most have been for-sale projects, but it seems they have some rentals as well. I presume most of the apartment projects will go rental and rowhomes will be a mixture of for-sale and rental projects.
I haven't seen any sales centres for the apartment projects, so rentals does seem likely for those ones.

Did they? Truman has been around for decades, and spent a lot of time building suburban single family homes and communities. They essentially built Chestermere. It is nice to see them shift to the variety of projects they have, but I feel it was much more of a slow build than what we are seeing with Eaglecrest.

I also should reiterate we don't know for sure if it is Eaglecrest behind this one.
Yeah they did SFH in Chestermere for many many years, then they did a few townhouse projects there and then exploded in Calgary in about 2010 or so.

Found some more details on this on the FAAS web page. They're calling it Monty 44 and it is indeed Eagle Crest as the builder.
https://faasarch.com/portfolio/monty-44/
1644509093815.png

1644509130128.png

1644509144975.png

1644509166614.png

1644509198977.png

1644509214311.png

1644509396535.png

Back