Mission Hill Landing | 20m | 5s | The Carlisle Group | Gravity Architecture

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Thread for the new proposal at 63 Mission Road. DMAP info.

Mission+rd+01.4+Web.jpeg
Mission+rd+02.6+Web.jpeg
Mission+rd+03.4+Web.jpeg

First time I have ever created a thread, sorry if the title is meant to follow rules. Couldn't find the height of the building

Sales person told me 100 units. I think from what I saw in the sale center the building makes a "U" shape to the west with a large interior courtyard.

Ground floor isn't retail commercial, only office.
2022_06_13_02_24_06_screen_shot_2022-06-13_at_2.23.png

Last edited:
So Random question of low importance. Just curious of how things work, not challenging the development or anything.

Based on the picture, the building is 5 stories, except over the parking garage entrance it is 5 + a gym + a garage entrance. Does that mean its still technically 5 stories or 6?

I ask because the Parkhill ARP for this street says max 5 stories for mix use buildings but not sure what consists of a story. Obviously it was approved so the obvious answer is its 5 but I was curious if I was missing anything

So Random question of low importance. Just curious of how things work, not challenging the development or anything.

Based on the picture, the building is 5 stories, except over the parking garage entrance it is 5 + a gym + a garage entrance. Does that mean its still technically 5 stories or 6?

I ask because the Parkhill ARP for this street says max 5 stories for mix use buildings but not sure what consists of a story. Obviously it was approved so the obvious answer is its 5 but I was curious if I was missing anything
The DC for this site allows for 24m in height, which could accommodate a 6 story building in this location, although a site with this much slope more thought has to be put into where the measurement for the grade/geodetic main floor elevation begins. This wouldn't be the easiest site to assess as the planner would need to look at the DC for the site vs the prescriptive form based controls in the Parkhill ARP that were created for this site.

Attachments

• 2012d6.pdf
    297.8 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

Back