Marquee on 16th | ?m | 9s | Marquee Group | NORR

That's the most likely scenario. Most of the stations I've seen around the world that have retail are usually larger central stations with more than one connecting line. Stations that are typically only for one line and not one of the central ones are usually don't have retail. That goes for New York, London, Paris, etc.
Not that I wouldn't mind seeing them put a little retail or something into the station.
I'm guessing these underground LRT stations are going to be pretty bare bones. I'd be surprised if there was even a coffee or news stand. The only significant retail I can see going in is if one of the adjacent lots got developed into an office complex with an underground retail level that connected directly to the station.

Marquee at night.

IMG_9711.JPG

IMG_9714.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9711.JPG
    IMG_9711.JPG
    894.5 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_9714.JPG
    IMG_9714.JPG
    746.9 KB · Views: 308
A friend of mine just moved into this one, units are a little small, but the layout is decent. Lots of nice little features and amenities in the building (including little pictures with the history of Crescent Heights and 3 sections of living wall) and the views are pretty kick ass!

A friend of mine just moved into this one, units are a little small, but the layout is decent. Lots of nice little features and amenities in the building (including little pictures with the history of Crescent Heights and 3 sections of living wall) and the views are pretty kick ass!
I would love to see the view from the south side. Must be pretty sweet.

Sorry for the poor quality of these photos show up OK. They are planting trees up on some of the terraces at the marquee building on 16th

IMG_0510.JPG

IMG_0511.JPG

IMG_0513.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0510.JPG
    IMG_0510.JPG
    971 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_0511.JPG
    IMG_0511.JPG
    893.4 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_0513.JPG
    IMG_0513.JPG