Votes: 10 22.2%
  • 3 So So

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • 4 Not Good

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • 5 Terrible

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
God I wish this site would get sold to a developer who would put some effort into a decent design.

I took a stroll through Inglewood on the weekend. The concrete they had just poured in the last picture posted on this blog (May 2) is about all the work that has been done in the last 3 weeks.

I forgot to post these until I saw your post @JonnyCanuck

IMG_3582.JPG
IMG_3583.JPG

Once upon a time I thought Torode was the best developer in the city (Arriva complex, stampede area proposals). Now....possibly worse than Pointe of View (are they still alive?) and Cidex (gross)...

Yup. Saw it in person yesterday. Not great...

B0lHzgXZRhaJXRpDuQYbYA.jpg

Seriously? I was by the site like a month ago and it looked the same. What is the holdup? I don't understand it. There is potential to add another piece to an already great strip in Inglewood and this project is just not doing it.

I'm no expert, but this looks like a really badly managed construction site.

at least its going slowly, maybe it’ll be hit by an asteroid before they can finish it.

everytime i see this corner im in disbelief the community allowed this and that torode pos to be built. 9th is a street i think should have (had) a zero tolerance policy for garbage development.

Last edited:

Back