Lufthansa returning to Calgary with a seasonal direct flight to Frankfurt in June
Lufthansa is set to return to Calgary from Frankfurt. The flight will be operated in cooperation with Eurowings…
Beginning on Today at Midnight:
The airport expects passenger level to drop by 90% right now and until June, or in other words to about the same they were before Concourse A was even opened. The Airport has laid off about 1/3 of their labour force.
- Concourses A and D will be closed.
- All domestic departures and arrivals will operate from Concourse B and C.
- Domestic check-in areas, bag drop and baggage carousel operations will be consolidated.
- The International Terminal Building will continue to accept international arrivals.
- All international departures will check-in at the International Terminal building but pre-board screening will take place at Concourse C.
- Travellers will depart from gates D70/71.
- Parkade 1 long-term and short-term parking remains open.
- Parkade 2 long-term is closed, but short-term parking is still available.
They also expect passenger number to drop by 60% for the year now instead of the previous thought 30%
or to about 7,200,000 PAX this year. Levels not seen since since the early 00's