GROW | ?m | 3s | RNDSQR | MoDA

Not really a fan. It’s not terrible or ugly by any means, just not a fan of the lack of windows and 80’s looking cedar.

I finally found time to post these. This is from a tour I did with my class at the start of October. They were awesome at accommodating us. The view from the rooftop is great! Really interesting composition of units (Townhouses, apartments and lofts) and no two are the same.
IMG_7820.jpg
IMG_7830.jpg
IMG_7834.jpg
IMG_7835.jpg
IMG_7836.jpg
IMG_7837.jpg
IMG_7839.jpg
IMG_7841.jpg
IMG_7842.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7843.jpg
    IMG_7843.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 288
This is true, and while RNDSQR is no longer involved I'm happy to say that the new owner is committed to completing the building to its original vision complete with urban farming on the rooftop. We met with the new contractor and an urban farmer on site on Friday and the plan is to plant in time for harvesting in the fall. We're going to have a big communal dinner on the roof with the harvested vegetables - curated by one of Calgary's finest chefs - that'll be open to the community. Food and donations will be collected and given to those in need. It's a great story and one we're proud to be involved in!

Anxious to see how it looks in a couple of years after the landscaping is done and settled and the wood is gray. I think it's gonna look great.

Back