Glenmore Gardens III | 54m | 17s | Great West Life

Hi,
Not sure if this Project will Go Ahead as G W L is Going Through some So Called "Structual Changes". It will B Interesting to
See what Happens. I an Familiar with the Areas as such; Great Opportunity Really. Lets see what Takes Place. Tnx.

I'll bet you 20 bucks it goes ahead. Because I'm such a nice guy, I'll even give you 3 to 1 odds.

Hi,
Not sure if this Project will Go Ahead as G W L is Going Through some So Called "Structual Changes". It will B Interesting to
See what Happens. I an Familiar with the Areas as such; Great Opportunity Really. Lets see what Takes Place. Tnx.

It's been complete for 5 years. Please stop reactivating dead threads. Please.

p2210018low.jpg

This thread had had only one post since its inception 5 years ago, and now 8 posts in two days - 4 years after it's been completed lol.

Seriously though, I get people's frustration, but at the same time I don't like to see people banned unless they are acting maliciously. The best strategy IMO is to respond to the posts you're interested in responding to, and ignore the posts that aren't interesting to you.

This thread had had only one post since its inception 5 years ago, and now 8 posts in two days - 4 years after it's been completed lol.

Seriously though, I get people's frustration, but at the same time I don't like to see people banned unless they are acting maliciously. The best strategy IMO is to respond to the posts you're interested in responding to, and ignore the posts that aren't interesting to you.
Agree with you Chinook. Its annoying but the people that want him banned are the same people who get offended and triggered off a couple of bad words.

Has anyone suggested banning him? I feel like I've been most vocal about the frustrating nature of his posts, but I haven't come close to suggesting he be banned. At least not in a couple years.

Has anyone suggested banning him? I feel like I've been most vocal about the frustrating nature of his posts, but I haven't come close to suggesting he be banned. At least not in a couple years.
I don’t think anyone’s suggested it, thought about it? ;) Lol

Two people on this thread have said that people have suggested it.

Definitely thought of it though, and I'm certain I'm not the only one.

Back