Era | 41.15m | 13s | Minto

Not townhouses, a 4 storey apartment on the west side. From the pictures I saw I prefer the townhomes though, the whole design looked quite watered down.
Can you provide us with said pictures? I went through the thread, and I know you have stated this change took place (and I have no reason to doubt you), but just would be nice to see updated design/renderings if possible.

17614944-3F58-4DB7-933D-6828D41D35E1.jpeg

Such a hideous urban realm immediately surrounding this nice project…

D1C3542A-8EAD-4127-A762-F57E034E0D8E.jpeg

Such a hideous urban realm immediately surrounding this nice project…
I actually don't mind that there are awful looking buildings. If you had a decent street (2 way with parking, maybe some actual trees) you have retail up tight against the sidewalk, and could actually get a nice little corridor there, despite being an architectural wasteland. Throw some street art on everything, an call it "gritty character".

I actually don't mind that there are awful looking buildings. If you had a decent street (2 way with parking, maybe some actual trees) you have retail up tight against the sidewalk, and could actually get a nice little corridor there, despite being an architectural wasteland. Throw some street art on everything, an call it "gritty character".
I know the perfect street art to give that gritty character vibe.

prMZb46o_400x400.jpg

Last edited:

Back