Era | 41.15m | 13s | Minto

I go by it every day when dropping off my daughter at school....I think it's fine. Decent, but kind of cold and soulless like the vast majority of these new projects. Maybe once it can fill up all (or any!) of those CRU's it will have more life.

Btw, the former Troy Shoppe Jewelers store across the street is getting a new paint job, as it looks like its being replaced by a burger joint (Rosie's Burgers, which seems to be expanding from Ontario). It should be a nicely little transition.

I go by it every day when dropping off my daughter at school....I think it's fine. Decent, but kind of cold and soulless like the vast majority of these new projects. Maybe once it can fill up all (or any!) of those CRU's it will have more life.
I agree, the CRUs should make a difference. I remember when Irvine in Inglewood was finished at had a lifeless feel until the CRUs were filled. Today it blends nicely into the avenue.
Might only me, but I find when the CRUs are empty I notice the rest of the building (good or bad points) more.

Btw, the former Troy Shoppe Jewelers store across the street is getting a new paint job, as it looks like its being replaced by a burger joint (Rosie's Burgers, which seems to be expanding from Ontario). It should be a nicely little transition.

Speaking of which, the old head shop next to the royal has finally been repurposed

IMG_7509.jpeg

Back