• Terrible

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
My thoughts are similar to the other new one for Inglewood. Decent enough. Affordable rental is good, and the scale is good. Not exciting as far as design goes, but good infill for that area.

Beltline_B

Member Bio
Reaction score
I voted 'good'. If this was in Bridgeland, or Sunnyside for Mission I would've voted not very good, but for where it is I think it's a pretty good little project.

Just build it

Member Bio
Reaction score
It's a so-so project, but the extra density will be good for the neighborhood. Hopefully LaCaille ups their design when the time comes to build theirs.

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Or another developer buys the LaCaille parcel and does a totally different design. I agree do though, this isn't an architectural marvel but it's decent density that's not on a main drag.

Rollerstud98

Member Bio
Reaction score
Something I found interesting with this site was that it is all sand. There was no clay in the excavation from when I started to see it. I walked by it daily while I was attending SAIT for my apprenticeship in May/June.

Beltline_B

Member Bio
Reaction score
I didn't know there were any areas of Calgary that were made up of sand. I wonder if it's natural or left over from some previous construction?

Something I found interesting with this site was that it is all sand. There was no clay in the excavation from when I started to see it. I walked by it daily while I was attending SAIT for my apprenticeship in May/June.

AJX

Member Bio
Reaction score
I voted 'good'. The design is somewhat boring, but I like the scale of it, and it's good filler and density builder for the north of 16th corridor.