BLVD Beltline | 118.87m | 37s | ONE Properties | Arquitectonica

Any plans to revive Stampede Station 2? Perhaps as a condo or mixed use building? Would be nice to complete that section of the block. I would love for Keynote 4, The One, Stampede Station 2, and all 3 towers of Curtis Block to be built. Also, the final parcel closest to the Stampede C-Train station is still vacant. If that ever got developed, those 3 blocks along McLeod Trail would be very impressive.
There was a DP or Land Use (can't remember which one) to change the project to residential...~300 units.

Any plans to revive Stampede Station 2? Perhaps as a condo or mixed use building? Would be nice to complete that section of the block. I would love for Keynote 4, The One, Stampede Station 2, and all 3 towers of Curtis Block to be built. Also, the final parcel closest to the Stampede C-Train station is still vacant. If that ever got developed, those 3 blocks along McLeod Trail would be very impressive.

I believe the revival or at least redesignation of the site of Stampede Station 2 was mentioned a couple months ago.

Edit: Whoops, Surreal beat me to it! :p

Hi,
That Land by Stamped Station at 15th Ave S. E. There is if I am Correct a House with a Lawyer Firm plus a Bigger Sq Bldg in the Areas. Others? Believe So. Question is that Land Been Bought for Dvlpmt? Maybe - Maybe Not YET? As Dvlpmt Moves South, It will B Prime Dvlpmt Territory. Just Interested to Know.

Tnx,
Operater.

Hi,
Questions? What Areas Were Stampede No 2 and Keystone No 4 to B Blt In I Believe No 2 was Part of a 2 Bldg Project Where Only One Got Blt., Keystone 4 I know Next
to Nothing about.

Tnx,
Operater,

Hi,
Questions? What Areas Were Stampede No 2 and Keystone No 4 to B Blt In I Believe No 2 was Part of a 2 Bldg Project Where Only One Got Blt., Keystone 4 I know Next
to Nothing about.

Tnx,
Operater,

Stampede 2 (now planned as residential) will go right beside Stampede 1 (empty lot on the north side). Keynote 4 is planned for NW corner of Macleod Tr and 12 Ave SE. It was supposed to be office so don't count on it starting anytime soon.

Yes, they have converted it into a parking lot for stampede. They have banners up along the fencing on MacLeod Trail saying that a new development is coming in fall 2018.
Great to hear. Parking lots in the inner city really don’t make much sense

Hi,
Its Only 2018. Will B Interesting to See how many Parking Lots are Still Left in the Next 2 Years.
Tnx,
Operater,

Hi,
Has Anyone Been Able to Get a Picture of that Trap/Advertising Yet? B interesting to See How it Looks .

Tnx,
Operater

Back