• So So

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Hi,
Property now "For Sale" !Guess We wait and see if Some One will Buy the Property and Deuvelope Something Else.

Tnx,
Operater.

I think we may very well have another rental from Chelsea Sky! I was just luring around their website and they seem to have new renderings up for the Citizen tower. Its now called "Chelsea tower" and its 19 stories instead of 15. It'll have 110 units instead of 85. The expected timeline of finish is 2021.
1541399407939.png

1541399424472.png

1541399438977.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we may very well have another rental from Chelsea Sky! I was just luring around their website and they seem to have new renderings up for the Citizen tower. Its now called "Chelsea tower" and its 19 stories instead of 15. It'll have 110 units instead of 85. The expected timeline of finish is 2021.
View attachment 162818
View attachment 162819

Edit:
They also seem to have some renderings for a Hotel with a 2022 date, don't know the location or if it even means anything as of now but I'll share it anyways.

The last thing this one needed to be was taller. Looks even worse than before. Smh...

Who owns the land where the North Hill store sits? Is it one of the assets tied up in bankruptcy litigation? Concord Pacific announced a few years ago that they would be co-developing the site with Sears but I didn't think they had purchased the land. Maybe they did.

I don't know who owns the rest of the site, but I know Concord Pacific owns the sears and their portion of the parking lot.

Assuming they stayed with the original floor heights, this one being revised to 19 storeys will make it 64.1 meters tall, an addition of 13.5 meters.

The last thing this one needed to be was taller. Looks even worse than before. Smh...

I don't know who owns the rest of the site, but I know Concord Pacific owns the sears and their portion of the parking lot.

I agree its not the best looking building out there but Im still looking forward to it because of the uniqueness it'll bring. The white will help add some color to red/brown and blue glassed dominated beltline. The new height will help the building be prominent enough so that its noticeable at making a difference. Plus the extra density boost around the centre of 17th ave will be great to have.

I like this better than the old design, the extra windows are nicer. The building has a retro 60's type look to it, which I'm liking.

This one is just heavy and incoherent. I don't see any funky futurism or stark modernism in it.

Not great aesthetics in my opinion, but an improvement for the livability of the units due to the additional windows this revision at least.

dont mind it, its different. imo these midsize buildings dont need to be landmarks, just as long as theyre not bowling trophies.

fingers crossed for both this and redstone coming online together.

That would be awesome. The only thing this confused, overwrought design shares with Beton Brut is concrete; the most common building material used. There's a half dozen themes here and they don't all work well together. Less would be been better.

Definitely would be awesome. It's too bad we won't see it (beton brut) used much ever again. I agree the design is confused...that's a good word for it. I still like the heaviness to it.

Back