Votes: 14 25.0%
  • So So

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yes, the entire plaza is now open. Noticed on my way home yesterday.

Drove by it today and it was nice having all the lanes on 1st street and 6th ave open. Building looks great all cleaned up. One concern was the huge crack in the glass I saw on one the large panels street level on the SE side. Hope that’s just an isolated issue

A pretty solid building overall. I love the subtle curve of the building and the glass quality feels high end. Then again, it's a shame that the crown isn't quite as good as we all hoped for, and I find the plaza to be clinical and a bit of a missed opportunity.

Yeah, whoever it was on SSP that said he was in the know on this and that the crown would be "spectacular" really had me convinced. Feeling like quite the fool after a year of completion and we've actually got the worst lit crown in the city on this :p

Yeah, especially when the only mention of crown or other lighting in the DP was about bird safety.

Hi All,
If Cenovus is Only Taking the Top 20 Floors, Any Word on Who Else is Taking any Floors. If that Bldg is also going to B Scotia Banks Main Branch I would B Correct to
Assume They will B Taking Some Floors for Their Alberta Offices.

Tnx,
Operater

IIRC correctly Scotia Bank is taking up ~130K of space, which in turn is ~5 floors. I believe they are already in the floors as we speak.

Hi All,
If Cenovus is Only Taking the Top 20 Floors, Any Word on Who Else is Taking any Floors. If that Bldg is also going to B Scotia Banks Main Branch I would B Correct to
Assume They will B Taking Some Floors for Their Alberta Offices.

Tnx,
Operater

IIRC correctly Scotia Bank is taking up ~130K of space, which in turn is ~5 floors. I believe they are already in the floors as we speak.

They're definitely in the building already - a friend showed me around their offices a couple months ago. They moved into Brookfield in November.

And then Cenovus is moving in next year, right?

Back