Brentwood Commons | 85m | 24s | Casola Koppe

I can't help but wonder if any of these CO-OP projects will ever get built partnering with Quarry Bay, a company with basically no track record. Does anyone know anything about them? I can't find a whole lot of info about them other than it's a company of 7 employees - 5 of which are Presidents or VPs.

I can't help but wonder if any of these CO-OP projects will ever get built partnering with Quarry Bay, a company with basically no track record. Does anyone know anything about them? I can't find a whole lot of info about them other than it's a company of 7 employees - 5 of which are Presidents or VPs.
The projects partnered with Quarry Bay will definitely NOT be happening..... I have heard that partnership has ended (even rumour of a law suit). We have already seen a change in partnership for the Winston Heights location with Royop. I wonder if we will see a new partnership (and design) for this site soon.

The projects partnered with Quarry Bay will definitely NOT be happening..... I have heard that partnership has ended (even rumour of a law suit). We have already seen a change in partnership for the Winston Heights location with Royop. I wonder if we will see a new partnership (and design) for this site soon.
I forgot that Royop was now involved in Winston Heights. My gut feeling is whoever the new developer is, will want their own design.

KLEO09.jpg
KLEO07.jpg
KLEO09.jpg
20170404_125450.jpg

I forgot that Royop was now involved in Winston Heights. My gut feeling is whoever the new developer is, will want their own design.
KLEO09.jpg
KLEO07.jpg
20170404_125450.jpg

Back