Votes: 18 47.4%
  • So So

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love the look of this. I really hope there's a strategy in place to attract people to these businesses. Calgary and Calgarians really aren't that familiar with active laneways and I can see these shops getting missed completely by people who are used to strolling down 9th Ave and window shopping. I want them to be successful as I'd love to see this concept spread to other areas of the city.

I love the look of this. I really hope there's a strategy in place to attract people to these businesses. Calgary and Calgarians really aren't that familiar with active laneways and I can see these shops getting missed completely by people who are used to strolling down 9th Ave and window shopping. I want them to be successful as I'd love to see this concept spread to other areas of the city.

Agreed. The rent should be a lot cheaper than traditional street frontage so that may help incentivize businesses.

Businesses open, and activity outside of Avli.
IMG_7799.JPG

IMG_7798.JPG

Curious if anyone knows the specific product name/vendor for the tile cladding (apologies if mentioned in prior pages).

Bonus points if anyone knows approx $/sqft?

Back