Votes: 5 25.0%
  • So So

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jeez, can't believe how much activity is going on in Marda Loop! Avenue 33, Infinity, King Edward, Odeon, along with the completed Garrison Corner and all the other ones throughout the neighbourhood. Pretty dang fantastic!

Jeez, can't believe how much activity is going on in Marda Loop! Avenue 33, Infinity, King Edward, Odeon, along with the completed Garrison Corner and all the other ones throughout the neighbourhood. Pretty dang fantastic!
And proposals in the pipe too. The one right against Crowchild, and another one down closer to 14th street.

md203.JPG
md204.JPG

Attachments

• md203.JPG
    md203.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 409
  • md204.JPG
    md204.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 377
This will be a good addition for 33rd. Was there any activity on that other proposed development at the end of 33rd?

I'm doing the framing inspection on this one. Here are a few extra snaps I took yesterday. I'm going back today to do the top 2 floors, so will grab a few more with some better views.

1st pic alley view, with a project on the go on 34 Ave. Which one is this? 2nd pic facing the front and East. 3rd from the retail balcony on the NW corner, note the Odeon - cool mural on the side. I'll try to get a better pic later. Last one is a typical 1bed+den. Decent sized units all around.

DP2G6kQ.jpg
q1TyWGN.jpg
khhTl6E.jpg
wfBpGum.jpg

I really like this one. I didn't realize it was so far along. Probably because I never considered that it would be wood framed, but any rate, I'm ecstatic to see it so progressed. I haven't been by Marda Loop in months evidently.

That was about the middle of the building - the end units didn't have as much of a tree block haha

Back