Aspen and Bow | ?m | 5s | Anthem | Rositch Hemphill

Construction update, 4th floor is complete, 5th floor framing is underway. There is a large gap in the middle of the building which will be filled in with structural steel which has been delayed by several weeks.

image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    244 KB · Views: 643
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    292.7 KB · Views: 641
Hi,
Delays. that can B Costly. Good Thing there is Other Work that can B done on the Project.

Tnx,
Operater.

I have not seen a tender out yet. For a project this far along, that is highly unusual. It would also be unusual if they decided not to tender it, particularly now with pricing volatility on U.S imports.

I have not seen a tender out yet. For a project this far along, that is highly unusual. It would also be unusual if they decided not to tender it, particularly now with pricing volatility on U.S imports.
The project has been fully tendered for months. It was completed as an internal tender, not an external public tender.

Hi,
I Haven't had a chance to really follow this Project. Just Where is it and how high Up will It B.
Hope Its Not Asking to Much.

Tnx,
Operater,

Hi,
I Haven't had a chance to really follow this Project. Just Where is it and how high Up will It B.
Hope Its Not Asking to Much.

Tnx,
Operater,

This project is on Memorial Drive just west of 10th Street NW. It is 5 storeys tall, 93 units, 1 level of underground.

Would you mind writing your questions, answers and comments in full sentences and full words? I think it would really help out the rest of the participants in these forums. Thanks!

Haha, I know what you are getting at but also being able to keep mature trees around new builds instantly makes them look much more established. Ven in Sunnyside was another great example of this.

Back