1901 College | 16m | 5s | Truman

7F78A3AF-0F1F-446B-8041-8D1A5C198AE2.jpeg
4D95EA4A-41FA-494B-AEFE-DFE4D6849B43.jpeg

reminds me i was by there a few days ago, seemed like they were doing some controlled demolition on one of the houses on the site.

huge improvement!

Let's hope so. Lately the process seems to be, tear down buildings and clear trees, let site for two years, drill some piles, let sit for a year, excavate and build. Once topped out, let the exterior sit covered in Tyvek for a year.
That's only happened like twice recently, and neither were by this developer. Truman is easily the most reliable multi-residential developer in the region.

Truman don't sit on things, if they have a permit they will act on it.
That's only happened like twice recently, and neither were by this developer. Truman is easily the most reliable multi-residential developer in the region.
Truman is reliable, and I have no doubt they’ll build this but don’t forget they sat in West 17 and Archer after demo for a while before going ahead. Also the sand with West 33 which has been idle for a year since demo happened. We also have the 3 sites on 24th Ave that were bulldozed and have been idle for a year. They will get built, but I don’t think it’s unusual to see sites for a year before something happens.

Back