1. Live on the Park

j/k

5. Park Central
4. Marriott Res. west tower
3. 11x11
2. Colours
1. The Royal

Hon. Mentions: Park Point, Mark, Arriva

I've heard there isn't AC installed in this building as a cost cutting measure. It's going to be extra toasty 😮
As a beltline highrise resident, AC is mandatory in the summer. I honestly wouldn't consider any multi-family building without AC. At least if it's single family you can sleep in the basement...

As a beltline highrise resident, AC is mandatory in the summer. I honestly wouldn't consider any multi-family building without AC. At least if it's single family you can sleep in the basement...
Agree with you on that. The value residents are getting these days just keeps getting less and less. 400 sqft, no balcony, now no AC... The building aesthetically is good one. Some of the old buildings are hideous from the 60 and 70s, but at least you could move in them. I get it construction cost and property values are heavy, but the value keeps declining and these rent charges are certainly no bargain. 500 Block is an example.

Yeah, that's why the only two options I'm considering are First on Tenth (formerly Bromley Square) and The international (formerly International Hotel). Both have amazing amenities, have been completely redone, both have AC, FoT has enormous balconies, excellent floor plans, 650 sq one bedrooms, and the price is riiiiight. I just have to wait to jump on FoT until there is a south facing unit above the 19th floor as I need light for my plants, and to be well above street level and facing opposite the train line both as to minimize noise for my extremely anxious dog.

Yeah, that's why the only two options I'm considering are First on Tenth (formerly Bromley Square) and The international (formerly International Hotel). Both have amazing amenities, have been completely redone, both have AC, FoT has enormous balconies, excellent floor plans, 650 sq one bedrooms, and the price is riiiiight. I just have to wait to jump on FoT until there is a south facing unit above the 19th floor as I need light for my plants, and to be well above street level and facing opposite the train line both as to minimize noise for my extremely anxious dog.
I had a buddy living in first on tenth a couple years ago facing the train line. The views were primo but the trains were REAL loud and at all times of the day. South facing is the way to go

At least with First on Tenth, the views tenth floor and above include the entire Beltline skyline with the backdrop of the Rockies. About as good as it gets for south facing. The only better would be Crescent Heights and the new Bridgeland high-rises.

At least with First on Tenth, the views tenth floor and above include the entire Beltline skyline with the backdrop of the Rockies. About as good as it gets for south facing. The only better would be Crescent Heights and the new Bridgeland high-rises.

Nah, I beg to argue the views from north west over the river of Tarjan Place, West Village and Vantage Pointe are as good as it gets.

Nah, I beg to argue the views from north west over the river of Tarjan Place, West Village and Vantage Pointe are as good as it gets.
Sure, I guess, but none of those really have skyline in the foreground. I was very clearly talking about getting skyline and mountain views.

Back