Aspen and Bow | ?m | 5s | Anthem | Rositch Hemphill

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi,
Delays. that can B Costly. Good Thing there is Other Work that can B done on the Project.

Tnx,
Operater.

JonnyCanuck

Member Bio
Reaction score
I have not seen a tender out yet. For a project this far along, that is highly unusual. It would also be unusual if they decided not to tender it, particularly now with pricing volatility on U.S imports.

Calbusier

Member Bio
Reaction score
I have not seen a tender out yet. For a project this far along, that is highly unusual. It would also be unusual if they decided not to tender it, particularly now with pricing volatility on U.S imports.
The project has been fully tendered for months. It was completed as an internal tender, not an external public tender.

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi,
I Haven't had a chance to really follow this Project. Just Where is it and how high Up will It B.
Hope Its Not Asking to Much.

Tnx,
Operater,

Calbusier

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi,
I Haven't had a chance to really follow this Project. Just Where is it and how high Up will It B.
Hope Its Not Asking to Much.

Tnx,
Operater,
This project is on Memorial Drive just west of 10th Street NW. It is 5 storeys tall, 93 units, 1 level of underground.

Would you mind writing your questions, answers and comments in full sentences and full words? I think it would really help out the rest of the participants in these forums. Thanks!

Nimbus

Member Bio
Reaction score
Haha, I know what you are getting at but also being able to keep mature trees around new builds instantly makes them look much more established. Ven in Sunnyside was another great example of this.