News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.7K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.8K     0 

Alberta Provincial Politics

If an election was held today, who would you vote for?

• UCP

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • NDP

Votes: 42 77.8%
  • Liberal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alberta Party

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
The depths that this government will stoop to have no limit, it seems. At least the pathetic desperation is good for a laugh every now and then.

I’m not sure I follow. Kenny’s resigning, but he’s the superstar in the waiting?
Jason Kenney won the leadership review. The same percentage in a leadership race would have him win. He is not prevented from running, and his team demonstrated an amazing ability to turn people out while his opponents did not.

Wait until the week before nomination cutoff and say "I am very disappointed in the crazy, we need a centrist who can win" and he enters the race.

Jason Kenney won the leadership review. The same percentage in a leadership race would have him win. He is not prevented from running, and his team demonstrated an amazing ability to turn people out while his opponents did not.

Wait until the week before nomination cutoff and say "I am very disappointed in the crazy, we need a centrist who can win" and he enters the race.

It could well happen … next move after that, Brian Jean leads a right-wing group out of the UCP caucus to reconstitute Wild Rose. That would likely force a snap election with Kenney competing for rural seats with Wild Rose, while also trying to replace centrist dissidents like Leela Aheer with loyalists to him.

Back