Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Very Good

• Terrible

• Total voters
One lonely pic from yesterday:

37267453180_93d4d31b3b_b.jpg

Needs a bit more glass. That night shot shows how cool it would have looked if there was just a little more glass spaced around....Too dark in some spots.

Hi All,
Walk Under the New Bldg? Highly Doubt It. There us NO Connection to City Hall or any other Bldg as I know about.
Tnx,
Operater.

More glass would be nice, but at least at night the areas with glass show up more. In that last pic, it looks as if transparent sections make up half the glazing.

Will they fix the street in the very last picture leading up to the library? Right now it looks bad as they have patched over all the nice cobblestone. Small details like that make or break an overall project.

The library is having a "New Central Library Walking Tour" this Thursday from 5- 6pm if anybody is interested. Tickets are free, but you need to reserve them. I'll be there! I also might have an extra ticket if anybody is looking for one.

Oh cool, where does one reserve a ticket?

The library is having a "New Central Library Walking Tour" this Thursday from 5- 6pm if anybody is interested. Tickets are free, but you need to reserve them. I'll be there! I also might have an extra ticket if anybody is looking for one.
I would be interested i going if any tickets left.

The photos with the reflected light are fantastic.

The Library just isn't turning out as dramatic as I had thought it would.

Back