Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Not Great

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Terrible

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
IMG_9820.jpg
IMG_9823.jpg

I don't think this is nearly as bad as those reddit folk were suggesting. The interiors are inexcusable, if the photos are true. But the exterior? It's fine. It's not as nice as the renderings, but what building is?

Kudos to RNDSQR for trying something different. If it's a bust, well - they got the rest of the block to try again. And at the very least, this building should increase vibrancy, and that's a great thing.

I don't think this is nearly as bad as those reddit folk were suggesting. The interiors are inexcusable, if the photos are true. But the exterior? It's fine. It's not as nice as the renderings, but what building is?

Kudos to RNDSQR for trying something different. If it's a bust, well - they got the rest of the block to try again. And at the very least, this building should increase vibrancy, and that's a great thing.

To be fair, the potato quality pics on reddit made it look a lot worse than the ones posted here. I'm not convinced either way yet, but at least they're trying something different?

I think it looks ok here. Its too bad about all the vents as they seem to clutter it. The images they have posted of the interior look nice. I think its just the one unit that has the unfortunate column placement.

The exterior is still a miss for me, but I like the building overall. Looking forward to commercial tenants filling the building.

Liking it more with the tarps off. Will be interesting to see it on a clear sunny day.

That courtyard entrance looks a bit dark and uninviting all painted black, but that may change once lights are installed and it is fully finished.

I appreciate that RNDSQR is trying to do things differently. Obviously its not gonna be a home run every time but I've really liked all their other buildings. If this is the outcome of a failed experiment I'm fine with that. At least they're not using the same boring design over and over again like most developers seem to do in Calgary.

Back