Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Good

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • So-So

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is there anything proposed for that empty lot? It would be nice to see a Radius phase II or something like.
Bridgeland is coming together beautifully. This photo shows the diversity of the neighborhood and surroundings, both geographically and architecturally. Once that empty lot to the east of Radius is developed, all of the larger sized empty lots will be developed, and the neighborhood can continue to fill in organically over time.

View attachment 266253

Here's a some more pics fro yesterday's trip through Bridgeland. They've been painting the underside of the balconies a dark gray, which I think will look great with the metallic balcony trim.

00-IMG_8745.JPG
00-IMG_8744.JPG
00-IMG_8771.JPG
00-IMG_8766.JPG
00-IMG_8747.JPG
00-IMG_8770.JPG

I'm quite happy how this is progressing so far...while a basic shape, it's definitely pushing things into a more contemporary design style. The Bridges across the street already looks kind of dated in comparison.

I still wish they went with the cleaner and more uniform facade look that you see in renders, instead of the panels, but it seems like it should work out nicely.

I almost wish there wasn't a second building. This building is going to be so cool on its own, a twin will kind of cheapen it :(
I'm on the fence. On one hand we have enough twins in this city already, and yeah, as a general rule, a twin of a nice building take it down a notch. On the other hand, it's a nice looking building, and as @haltcatchfire said, it cuts down the chances of someone developing something crummy in that spot.

Glass is being installed on the residential floors...

D9D22F5F-B63D-4598-94AA-5E6447A0C55C_1_201_a.jpeg

Back