News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

Infill Development Discussion

go by here all the time but never noticed it’s been cleared. 5th st 23rd ave sw.

76607FD8-0240-49E5-9946-B03AB47DA8A8.jpeg

Wow, those white townhomes with the wood roof peaks look terrible. It honestly looks like a bunch of shitty 1980's townhomes with cheap white siding decided to glue on some scrap wood from the library. Those windows.....what is with the racing fins?

Honestly, what is the point of those giant wood "roofs"? This is a classic example of trying too hard with a small budget (although I bet the wood peaks are not cheap to build).

Any time you see a townhouse with an element like the wood towers there, it's usually a stair used to provide access to the roof top, presumably for a patio. I just hope the wood there fades soon, it's too bright!

Pretty sure Park Hill has been fighting the hell out of that one, if it's the project I think it is...
I think your mixing up that development with the 4 lot development that applied for a land use re-designation that the development board recommended a rejection on in late Dec on 34Ave. I believe they pulled both their DP and land use redesignaiton applications as I don't see them on DMAP.
However, if I am mistaken, let me know!

Last edited:

Back