Era | 41.15m | 13s | Minto

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Minto Developments has submitted a development proposal for a 13 storey, 178 unit development in Calgary's Bridgeland area.

ERA_exterior_01.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty cool - there's been a noticeable uptick in midrise and lowrise development around many of our main streets and secondary nodes.
Agree. Calgary could use a few of these, and nice to see some get built.

Hey, is this the same Spring2000 from SSP?

I really like Minto and the way they design things, it has a feel like Battistella's stuff but just more refined.

Looks great to me...love the overall clean/white contemporary look.

It's a little imposing height wise compared to the rest of the community at the moment (not unlike Meredith Block), but as more development happens around there, it'll feel more natural. That said, I wouldnt be surprised if they're presenting it higher than intended, and will knock off a couple of stories to appease some old ladies.

Looks great to me...love the overall clean/white contemporary look.

It's a little imposing height wise compared to the rest of the community at the moment (not unlike Meredith Block), but as more development happens around there, it'll feel more natural. That said, I wouldnt be surprised if they're presenting it higher than intended, and will knock off a couple of stories to appease some old ladies.

Agreed, but I also think it's the perspecive. You can see at least one taller building in the shot and there are quite a few 8-10 storey developments further east. Plus, I get the feeling that this will be the first of many similar scale developments for the immediate area. Its style will be hard to match. She's a real looker.

Back