News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

We want YOU to contribute to SkyriseCalgary!

bennessb

editor at large
Member Bio
Reaction score
Now that SkyriseCalgary is up and running we're going to start expanding our editorial coverage, and we'd love your help!

If you've been posting construction photos or new renderings here in the Forum, then you've already been a huge help. But there are even more ways that you can help us stay on top of construction and development:
  • Write for us! We're always looking for construction updates, new project overviews, interviews with local city builders, and stories about just about anything you find interesting from unbuilt Calgary to demolished landmarks. Don't worry if you're new to writing, we're happy to work with you to get your story ready for publication.
  • Share your photos! I know that lots of you are doing this already, so thank you! You don't need to be a professional photographer to help build this community, we'll always appreciate your cell phone shots. If you can't make it to the construction sites of your favourite projects, you can always submit shots from around the city to our Daily Photo thread, share shots of a completed project for Flash Forward Friday, or dig into your archives for great Throwback Thursday shots.
  • Submit a tip! We always want to know what stories you think are newsworthy. So if you see something around the city that should be on our front page, don't hesitate to drop me a line.
Have you got ideas? Questions? Suggestions? I'd love to hear them!

Hi Group,

I DON"T know Where This Topic belongs to so Please transfer It and Give IT a Title - Thanks.

The Saturday Edition of the Calgary Sun, March 24th Issue had a topic of Chinook Centre Expansion on the East Side Facing Mcleod Trail. There Will B Changes to Mcleod Trail. There are Big Changes to Parking on the East Side Parking as Well, There will B Expansion for Stores. There is a Proposal for a Hotel of Sorts. There are Also Proposals for 2 or 3 Towers Included, A Walk Way is NOW under Construction at 61st Ave & Mcleod Trail, to Connect into Chinook Centre. There is a Shell/Tim Horton at 58/Mcleod Not Sure if It Stays. DP and BP are in Place. Construction - Fall.

This is All I have for Now as I Live at a Care Centre by 57/3rd St S.W, Front Roll Seat to Chinook.

Tnx,
Operater

Hi Group,

NOT Sure where this Goes so Hope Some can Transfer it to a Correct Page - Thanks.

Saturday - December 9th/2017.

C.P Rail' s "HOLIDAY TRAIN" Will B at the Anderson L R T STATION

Times 18:45 Hrs to 19:45 Hrs.

Holiday Entertainment - Live Music.
Good for Family, Kids, Associates.

Donations for Food Banks Accepted as Well.

Tnx,
OPerater,

Hi All,
This Might Not B of to Much Interests but the Calgary Model Train Show Will B at the "Genesis Centre" on Sat/Sun - April 14th/15th. Times 09:00 to 17:00 Hrs.
Chance to see Crafts, Scenery and Other Bldgs Bilt to Different Sizes, Scales etc. Worth a Visit,

Enjoy,
Operater,

Back