News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.7K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.6K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.8K     0 

Urban Development and Proposals Discussion

Fairly certain the work along 11th Ave at 4th ST SE is limited to utility work as they had the intersection partially closed two weeks back, I'd love to be proven wrong and see something happen there though.
There can be no construction going on there. Someone would have heard something by now or there would have been DP notices or signage posted by the developer.

Eau Claire was once a fairly hopping place. Too bad the market went downhill the way it did, but on the positive side it'll be nice to see something fresh there.

That little kids park seemed to be the one part of the public space that got used. Hopefully they recreate something similar.

A new playground will be featured at #6 on the design and a new splashpark will be featured at #3. Both should go a long way to bring families to the plaza and activating the area

1617333087653.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted before. This is the hotel portion of the Stadium Shopping Centre Redevelopment.

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 9.14.25 PM.png

I also found this one on the site but have not heard anything about this project or any dates. CBE -The Booth Centre.

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 9.11.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 9.11.23 PM.png

Wow what burst onto the scene here! Thanks for the contributions Kōsō!

Also MichaelS, we've definitely not seen those renders yet here but that's a great looking project for Mission. Thanks!

Wow what burst onto the scene here! Thanks for the contributions Kōsō!

Also MichaelS, we've definitely not seen those renders yet here but that's a great looking project for Mission. Thanks!

We did back in 2017 according to the thread for it. I feel like it was just last year I made those comments though and not four years ago.

Oh wow that's right. Guess we had just never seen an actual high rez render for it?

Not sure if we have seen this one before. A land use is going to CPC next week for a parcel in Mission, 306-312 25th Avenue SW. The report is here:

It has a concurrent DP, DP2020-3757. 7 storeys, 28 meters, 44 units. The DP summary can be seen here:
View attachment 309921
View attachment 309923
View attachment 309924
The rendering of this surfaced a while back, but at the time was not with a DP or land use. It’d be nice to see this one built.

Back