3.7K     0 

SkyriseCities Calgary

Test image

Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at Thursday Sep 15, 2016 1.11.07 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at Thursday Sep 15, 2016 1.11.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at Thursday Sep 15, 2016 1.11.07 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 318
I've bookmarked the url, looking forward to the launch.

As a sidenote, I would like to say that I am looking forward to the new site because Calgary doesn't really have any kind of site like this. There are a few forums around that get into development but nothing that's a site on it's own I've always thought Calgary should have something like Urban Toronto.

As a sidenote, I would like to say that I am looking forward to the new site because Calgary doesn't really have any kind of site like this. There are a few forums around that get into development but nothing that's a site on it's own I've always thought Calgary should have something like Urban Toronto.

Well that's the plan. I hope people see it as worthwhile.

Going by the opening page, I would see it as worthwhile. It's a good mix of content, and as Patrick1980 said, it's a type of site that doesn't exist here in Calgary.

Skyrise Calgary has been launched. Url is http://calgary.skyrisecities.com

Note this is a beta launch which means we are still testing the site. Please use it and let us know if you find any usage issues. Also note that we made some changes to the forum software. We hope things are working better now. Again let us know here.

Overall, really good, but for some reason the info on the right hand part of the screen is being cut off, and also it's slow loading. The images at the top and on the left hand side come up very quickly, but struggle on the right side.

On my phone some of the page is being cut off.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 261

Back