News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

Office Space Conversion

Both the Fina and Taylor buildings have a nice mid-century vibe...so I hope they don't go and ruin those facades with some cheap patterned paneling.

The others, they can do whatever the hell they want with...
The problem for me is I hate that mid-century vibe. Can’t stand Elveden Centre. 😕

A bit underwhelmed by the numbers to be honest, less than 1500 units over quite a long period, spread over a fairly large area. It’s a start at least, a good start.
It's not a big amount of units, but once they're converted they forever be residential. If we can convert a few more here and there it will add up over time.

Really surprised by the lack of news about new conversions. Nothing in 3 months, when we were on fire for a good year before that.

Really surprised by the lack of news about new conversions. Nothing in 3 months, when we were on fire for a good year before that.
I understand there was a lot of applications and interest in phase 3 of the program. My guess is we will start to see some announcements of approved projects in a couple months. I'm expecting Hanover, Place 800, Rocky Mountain Plaza and Dominion to be some of the approved buildings

I understand there was a lot of applications and interest in phase 3 of the program. My guess is we will start to see some announcements of approved projects in a couple months. I'm expecting Hanover, Place 800, Rocky Mountain Plaza and Dominion to be some of the approved buildings
Another phase was funded?

Looks like the conversion is underway to the building on the east side of 1St SE and 9th Ave. Some plywood hoarding and white bins are on the southside of the building. The picture is from some distance.. apologies.
Conversion.jpg

Back