News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

General Construction Updates

Are we sure they aren't just digging up what's left of the trashy motel that was there?

I was hoping for a tower to block out the blight of the Hub, but also infrastructure is good too.

We will eventually get towers next to the HUB, the question is when? I know last year there were renderings shared of two towers proposed right next to it, they just seemed to have got lost like most proposals in the forums.

Ronmor owns the site, and they had massing diagrams on their website for the proposed development there. Zoning is approved, but no development permits. However, when I check their website now, nothing appears for it, so perhaps it has been shelved for the time being.

The Sunnyside lift station project:
1590686755696.png

I'm a little out of the loop construction wise, so wondering if you guys can enlighten me on what the building is that's currently being build next to Crowchild/Bow Trail flyover. It's almost as tall as Crowchild itself.

Reactions: AJX
My thoughts exactly, the location isn’t useful for much so a storage location is as good as any.

QUOTE="DiscoStu, post: 1561057, member: 66068"]
Thanks, appreciate it. Not the sexiest thing, but a storage facility in the location does make sense.
[/QUOTE]

Back