News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

General Construction Updates

Meanwhile, in Atlanta GA

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

The development is called Caboose House

Not sure why I posted this. lol

The south's weather enables so much interesting construction. Plenty of houses are densely packed where half of the lot is the building, and the rest is a porch which attaches to all levels. This is accomplished by not having hallways running the length of the house. The goal is to have every space of the house have a cross breeze. The front door does not open into the house, but instead opens onto the porch.

Can be so dense:

I was just going to mention the houses of Charleston and Savannah. You see that a lot down there.
The south's weather enables so much interesting construction. Plenty of houses are densely packed where half of the lot is the building, and the rest is a porch which attaches to all levels. This is accomplished by not having hallways running the length of the house. The goal is to have every space of the house have a cross breeze. The front door does not open into the house, but instead opens onto the porch.

Can be so dense:
View attachment 187234View attachment 187235

Some construction at Schulich School of Engineering that I hadn't seen anything about...

PWIHpyExRfmOu41P8Ny6XQ.jpg

Sooo East VIllage Junction is blocked off with a heavy-duty prisonesque fence and some lighter-duty construction fencing for seemingly no good reason... anyone know what up?

E7eZ+0r3QI+SecdztnzsUw.jpg

Back