News   Apr 03, 2020
 5.5K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 4.3K     0 

General Construction Updates

New addition to Elizabeth Square. You can see the care they put into the finishing touches. I'll take 100 of these over any high rise.

20240925_194544.jpg

That is a Bow City storgae that is going in on that corner, 4 stories.

When I Googled that project I found this article:

Is the project proceeding under new ownership? The elevator cores are newer so something is still going on I think.

When I Googled that project I found this article:

Is the project proceeding under new ownership? The elevator cores are newer so something is still going on I think.
On the top of the cores you can see a few guys working so they're definitely building something

Yes, it is proceeding under the new ownership. The photo included in that article is of their location by crowchild, the one going up in Seotn is a different design.

Yes, it is proceeding under the new ownership. The photo included in that article is of their location by crowchild, the one going up in Seotn is a different design.

Thanks for the info. Can you share the design for Seton? Is it also still mixed use like the article described the original project?

Can't share the design but I can say that the storage building going up has 2 CRU's on on the ground floor on the southwest corner of the building. There is a phase 2 development on the southside of that property that is currently planned as single story CRUs that would add another 6-8 to the lot. The east side of the property is planned as the car storage mentioned in the article but is not part of the current construction.

Can't share the design but I can say that the storage building going up has 2 CRU's on on the ground floor on the southwest corner of the building. There is a phase 2 development on the southside of that property that is currently planned as single story CRUs that would add another 6-8 to the lot. The east side of the property is planned as the car storage mentioned in the article but is not part of the current construction.
Thanks for sharing.

Back