News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.7K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.8K     0 

General Construction Updates

Oh that would be great. That office frontage on First is heinous, and another parking lot biting the dust is always good. Count on whatever they propose having retail frontage on First Street 🥳
Hopefully any retail at grade extends the high street south! Would love it if 1st was nice the whole way to 17th and encouraged the crappy part of 17th to get it's shit together! haha

Rumour is that the Danish Canadian Club on 11th Ave near 7th Street SW was recently sold in December to a developer as well. However, they have an agreement to stay until at least June 2025.
That makes sense. Kit Interior Objects is moving out of the Danish Club down the block to where Skymount Drones was on the corner of 7th Street and 11th Ave.

Elizabeth Square update. This is shaping up to be a great addition to the community. Apparently an Italian restaurant and coffee shop is coming to the main level so RIP to my wallet.

Would love for LDG to snap up the empty corner lot in the second photo but I think their specialty is repurposing existing buildings.

20240413_090141.jpg

20240413_090234.jpg

Down the street, Marda Loop Brewing has to close their patio until late June to accommodate the main streets project. Understand it but that's a bummer...

Would love for LDG to snap up the empty corner lot in the second photo but I think their specialty is repurposing existing buildings.
I wonder if Sarina owns that, they used it for laydown when working on the project across the street.

But you're right Leonard is very good at repurposing small-scale buildings. The true fruit of their labor won't be seen until after this phase of the main streets is done at the end of this year.

Does anyone know which project this is in Kingsland? I can't find anything about it. It's on 73rd Ave SW right next to the field of what was Kingsland School (now demolished).

View attachment 556701
A little tip when taking screenshots like this: Hit F11 to enter full screen. That way we don't see your desktop

Back