News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

Forum meetup?

Any preferences for location? I was thinking of Brewer's apprentice, but it might be a bit tight. My suggestions: Brown's Social House, or Trolley (I've never been to Trolley, but it looks cool). Maybe something more central like Stephen Ave?

Any preferences for location? I was thinking of Brewer's apprentice, but it might be a bit tight. My suggestions: Brown's Social House, or Trolley (I've never been to Trolley, but it looks cool). Maybe something more central like Stephen Ave?

Trolley is pretty kickass, especially on a nice evening. However, I feel like we'd need a rezo for a group as large as what we're likely to have, so would be a good idea to get a decent estimate on interest first. I haven't been to the Brown's on 16th but from what I remember from my Vancouver days Brown's are pretty decent. I'm down for either, but my vote goes to Trolley5.

Trolley 5. Haven't been there either, but always wanted to go. I think they make their own beer.

Oh I just remembered, they're closing 17th Avenue from 5th to 7th Street as part of ongoing construction starting Monday. It would be more of an indoor affair rather than 17th people watching

Trolley is pretty kickass, especially on a nice evening. However, I feel like we'd need a rezo for a group as large as what we're likely to have, so would be a good idea to get a decent estimate on interest first. I haven't been to the Brown's on 16th but from what I remember from my Vancouver days Brown's are pretty decent. I'm down for either, but my vote goes to Trolley5.
I've only been to Brown's once, but it was good, and had lots of room.

Brown’s and Trolley are both good. Brown’s is roomier, but if you’re going on a Wednesday night Trolley is probably good for getting a larger table - on the weekends and Thursdays it’s very busy.

Boys I'm out. In fm that day, boo. Highly recommend trolley, get a reso though. Browns is cool but it's a chain. What about the Bank on Stephen? it's one for the architecture nerds. Anyway, enjoy!

I think Trolley sounds good. So Wednesday May 2 at trolley. I can reserve a table.

So far there are 4 in, and 2 tentative? Should be easy enough to get a table for 6.

Surreal
Urban Warrior
Kora
Social Justice

tentative
Mountain Man
Nimbus

Back