News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.7K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.6K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.8K     0 

Forum meetup?

I could be down. Very easy for me to get downtown.

I'm downtown about 80% of the time also. Let me know what works for you guys...I should be downtown all of next week by the looks of it.

Excellent. We just have to pick a coffee shop. There are a million of them downtown, I'm good with any of them.

Yup me too. I usually go to the Monogram in Fifth Avenue Place or several of the DeVilles (Centrium Place, Brookfield or Fashion Central). I'm good with whatever though.

I'm right above the DeVille in Centrium Place, but Monogram is good. Maybe the DeVille's in BP as the +15 area is much nicer than the one in my building.

I'm down for wherever, I don't do the fancy coffee thing as much as I'd like to, so wherever you guys choose I'm sure will be fine. I'm really only free Tuesday and maybe Thursday next week though.

Thursday is probably the best day for me this week. There is lots of seating at the DeVille in Brookfield? Shall we meet there on Thursday afternoon if that works for everyone?

Last edited:
I'll be free at like 2 ish

Actually I won't be able to make it. Schedule for stampede security just came out and I start at 4 and still gotta do a bunch of shit beforehand. Hope it's a good time!

Back