News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

Crane Count

Crane coming down at Steps Bridgeland today.

PXL_20200929_183845961.jpg

Looks like they are packing up the crane base at Arris today. However, I was just passing by so I couldn't tell whether they were installing it for the second tower or not.

Not surprising, times are tough. There's still lots of projects on the horizon and hopefully we will those started when things start to recover.

Hopefully next summer construction picks up again. We got Victoria Park ramping up with the BMO centre and the new Arena, we also got the Green Line starting construction. Just those 2 or 3 projects will employ a large chunk of the construction industry. Im assuming the cranes will start coming back online as well. Although I am concerned about the rising trend in Canadian cities of moving out of the Core and into the suburbs for bigger houses as people look for more space to work from home. That would definitely be a bummer for multi family construction.

New crane up in the SW. it’s in the seniors complex west of 45st and Glenmore Tr. Mot sure of what they’re building
Probably this project?

Probably this project?

Doesn't look too bad...

Campus_Buidling_3000_Sky-1024x515.jpg

The crane count needs a bit of updating.

As Cyric noted that both cranes on Platform are down
Also Cspace crane has been down for a long time now
Redstone in the beltline no longer has a crane either

Was down by the big poop distillery today Aka: Bonnybrook Waste Treatment Plant and the two cranes are now down. They have no tower cranes onsite anymore, as the last of the work is being done by mobile cranes.

Back