• Not Very Good

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
After how bad The Hat is turning out, I'm really worried about how garbagey this one is going to be.

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi,
We CAN DISAGREE etc, but I Wouldn't say Cidex is Bldg "Shit Boxes"! Yes I Have Seen Some of Their Other Projects and YES they DO LOOK OK IMO. Hope ITS OK.
True I don't Get DT As Much but I Make the Efforts Where Possible Based on Information I Pick Up from this Site.
Tnx,
Operater.

Mountain Man

Member Bio
Reaction score
Cidex builds some decent stuff, the Westgate complex came out fairly well. This should be a nice one as they want it to be their flagship development, it just won't look as nice as the renderings showed.

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi Group,
Comprimise! I Will Reserve Judgement etc, I will agree with the Facts that that what is in the Concepts and what Goes In can B 2 Different Things all Together
when Construction Starts or the Project is Completed later. Guess its the way it Happens.
Tnx,
Operater

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi,
I Like the Way this Project is Progressing! Its going a lot Better then I Expected. Will have to change My Routes into D T so as to get Better Views as to what is Happening on the West End.
Enjoy,
Operater.