Votes: 17 44.7%
  • So So

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would give anything to see some of that downtown office space converted to residential. Even if the economy picks up, I'm hoping that some of the older buildings will be candidates for conversion.

I think a really cool residential complex would be Western Canadian Place.

I would like to see Bow Valley Square converted, or at least a couple of the buildings converted. The cement grid pattern would make it easy to install a recessed patio/balcony.

Hey that's actually a really good idea, and the smaller floor plates of BVC are more conducive to residential designs :) That could be really cool!

Reactions: AJX
I would like to see Bow Valley Square converted, or at least a couple of the buildings converted. The cement grid pattern would make it easy to install a recessed patio/balcony.
Unfortunately the owners have been putting a lot of capital into this building. I think it's I'll advised. Full Reno to residential should happen.

Unfortunately the owners have been putting a lot of capital into this building. I think it's I'll advised. Full Reno to residential should happen.
Ill advised to convert two of the buildings or any conversion?

Sorry meant I'll advised to keep spending money on cosmetic upgrades to the lobby and continue as office space. I think all 4 bvs towers should convert to residential.
I'd like to see that too. I used to work in the buildings and they aren't great for office space as they have lower than usual heights for office floors. It'd be a great place for res though, and with the two floor retail base, could host a grocery store or the likes of.

I'd like to see that too. I used to work in the buildings and they aren't great for office space as they have lower than usual heights for office floors. It'd be a great place for res though, and with the two floor retail base, could host a grocery store or the likes of.
Yes great place for res. Rip it down to the studs though.

^Totally! I think there's a market here in Calgary for open unfinished space. There are many who would like the opportunity to do whatever they wanted with it.

Sorry meant I'll advised to keep spending money on cosmetic upgrades to the lobby and continue as office space. I think all 4 bvs towers should convert to residential.
Ah okay. I agree with you 100% on that.

2017 Jan 12 143.JPG 2017 Jan 12 142.JPG 2017 Jan 12 141.JPG
2017 Jan 12 143.JPG

Attachments

• 2017 Jan 12 143.JPG
    2017 Jan 12 143.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 524
  • 2017 Jan 12 142.JPG
    2017 Jan 12 142.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 382
  • 2017 Jan 12 141.JPG
    2017 Jan 12 141.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 320
Great Verve updates guys. I haven't been by the site in a few months now. It's really moving.

Back