image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 420
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 373
Dang, they are moving on this one! A month ago it was just a hole!

This mild weather we had in November has been great for construction I would think. Marriott on 10th and the Royal have been smokin lately.

So at the pace they are going the construction will be above grade in 4-5 months? We can watch it rise through the summer.
thumbs up-s.png

Attachments

• thumbs up-s.png
    thumbs up-s.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 323
Fram is looking at making changes for the second tower (known as Q2). Instead of 7 floors of office/retail, the new plan is to have 10 floors of residential/retail.

Hmm while I like the additional height, I don't like the change from office space to residential space. Office space will help give the area some weekday vibrancy. I understand why they did it though.
With the library nmc, Simmons building, nearby bow valley college and hotels the area will vibrant during all hours. The only future office space built in this city should be built in 70-80 story towers in the CBD.

With the library nmc, Simmons building, nearby bow valley college and hotels the area will vibrant during all hours. The only future office space built in this city should be built in 70-80 story towers in the CBD.

Area does need some bars/pubs. Something akin to trolley five

A little bit of office space in EV would be okay, but you are bang on, the only office space we need downtown is a new tallest otherwise forget it. We have enough already.

Back