UPTEN | 121.91m | 37s | Strategic Group

I did a tour of this building and I have to say, if anyone is looking to rent downtown and can afford the higher price point, I would highly recommend this place. The suites and amenities are beautiful and their rooftop 'sky lounge' has pretty killer views. The sales person was very excited about the public art piece. Apparently it's a tightly kept secret at Strategic but if it's anything like the artwork in their lobby I think it will stand out!

IMG_20200829_1506547.jpg

IMG_20200829_1532528.jpg

I did a tour of this building and I have to say, if anyone is looking to rent downtown and can afford the higher price point, I would highly recommend this place. The suites and amenities are beautiful and their rooftop 'sky lounge' has pretty killer views. The sales person was very excited about the public art piece. Apparently it's a tightly kept secret at Strategic but if it's anything like the artwork in their lobby I think it will stand out!
When you did your tour, did they make any mention of who the retail tenants will be?

theres a relatively huge amount of development about to start in the area with the green line, the bmo expansion, the arena, hopefully a couple hotels, the arts commons and the convention center. so probably not out of the question that at least some development could occur around that intersection. the views of downtown along that stretch of 10th ave are among my favourites anywhere.

The impact would be negligible per unit... it seems more like a gimmick.

Back