UPTEN | 121.91m | 37s | Strategic Group

A few changes to this site, as this is now going to be 37 stories instead of 31, and the podium will only be 1.5 floors instead of 4.

That's terrible. The podium was one of the nicest parts of this project. The added height is nice though.

I'm with you guys, I'm not happy about the short podium. I'm betting it'll look like Vetro or Nuera. Has the facade or materials changed?

Yep, rentals for sure. With the office market in the toilet they will go all residential. On one hand the extra residential units are good for the beltline, but I was looking forward to seeing the Beltline have more mixed-use project like this.

A peek at what the site looks like from above.
2017 March 20 046.JPG

Attachments

• 2017 March 20 046.JPG
    2017 March 20 046.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 819
Hi All.
Close to 10 yes ago there was to B a Condo Tower of Sorts on this Site. Dug the Hole and that was as Far as it got, The City Got Someone to put in a Foundation of Sorts Later. Guess the Term "Office Space" must Scare the Hell Out of Dvlprs when the Space could B use by Medical, Small Lawyers. Commercial etc . I will B Interested to See Just what Goes on the Site. Its Been o Long Time.
Tnx.
Operater.

Hi Group.
I'll Believe it when I see it Happen.Still take the Attitude that Commercial has a Roll to Play in the Project in the Areas as a Whole
Tnx,
Operater.

Would be great to finally get something built to fill in the hole and get rid of the trashy sidewalk hoarding.

Like Operater says though - I'll believe it when I see it. Spring 2018 start-up would be wonderful.

Wish it was mixed use too but will take what we get. :D

Would be great to finally get something built to fill in the hole and get rid of the trashy sidewalk hoarding.

Like Operator says though - I'll believe it when I see it. Spring 2018 start-up would be wonderful.

Wish it was mixed use too but will take what we get.
I remember taking pics of the site when they were clearing the site to make way for what was then Skytower. This was even before my days at SSP.

But yeah, even if they built the podium or capped it, so they could take away the hoarding that would be awesome.

Back