The Fifth | 17m | 5s | Arlington Street | NORR

02E14951-4725-455C-8D85-3F217EBAC478.jpeg

Awesome to see this above ground.... we're past the stage where it can be turned into a parking lot.
This thing is moving, I am really hoping to see ASI hit their stride and have successful projects they have great land holdings. This is already seeming to be progressing smoother than the Windsor, hopefully they are taking away a lot of lessons learned.

any guesses if thats going to be ready for patio season 2022?
Would be hard to imagine it isn't. Should be easily capped off my summer at this rate then another year max to finish the interior. Unless it suffers the same fate as their Windsor project but so far so good.

On a side note, do we have any updates on their Royal Park Hotel? They seem to have updated the timeline to 2021. Not sure if that means they'll begin this year after this is done?

I think someone said that Arlington Street is focusing on one project at a time right now. Im excited to see how this one turns out because if it ends up good this company could be a game changer for 17th. But I can't imagine they would start construction on a hotel anytime soon right now.

Back