The Bridge | 52.42m | 16s | Jemm Properties | Zeidler

Yeah man, the future of Bridgeland is very bright. I would love to see 1 Avenue a solid corridor of 3 to 5 storey residential with retail at grade. The addition of retail surrounding Bridgeland Park is going to be fantastic.

The city is also working on updating the sidewalks and what not under their main streets program. Some sections of 1st Ave are pretty gross, plus the entire area around Edmonton Trail. I've looked over the proposed improvements and I think it'll make a huge difference to the overall area. Especially closer to Era.

Bridgeland is already one of the best inner city neighborhoods and I'm confident it's only going to get better!

B3E50B67-8DDA-4817-B4B6-82FBE9F17981.jpeg

Everything is coming together well in Bridgeland. My brother hadn't been in Bridgeland since he lived there 10 years ago, I took my brother through the neighborhood back in September, and he was blown away by how much it's changed. He's going to be blown away again, the next time he comes I take him there.

Love that second shot. That's gonna look awesome in a year when The Bridge opens.

Get all shitfaced then go do cartwheels in Bridgeland Park 🥳🥳🥳

I walked by today, and was sort of amazed at the fact that a pathway and curb cut were put in ~17 years ago will soon have a path between The Bridge and Steps to connect to after a very long wait. The Bridges certainly didn't go as initially planned, and it was amazing to see boom after boom pass it by relatively unchanged, but the wait was worth it.

Back