Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
9sf14fm97df41.jpg

Hi,
Its going to B a while B 4 its all Completed on the Insides I guess. I would B most Interested to see how the Insides look in Terms of Apts/Offices and what ever Else there Is,' It Looks Great in the Long Term. Getting those inside Shots will add to the Enchantment to the Whole project.

Telus Sky just leased out 80,000 sq. ft to Absorb software. They're currently headquartered in Inglewood, I believe.

Long Time Lurker here - I Work for TELUS and emails have been sent out that employees will start to move in March 1st and continue to move in till early May. Will be able to get some interior photos once I have moved into the Sky!

Well...let's see if that happens. The building still doesn't have its occupancy yet. This building is so far behind schedule.

Hi,
Its going to B a while B 4 its all Completed on the Insides I guess. I would B most Interested to see how the Insides look in Terms of Apts/Offices and what ever Else there Is,' It Looks Great in the Long Term. Getting those inside Shots will add to the Enchantment to the Whole project.

You might not be as happy with the end result. There have been a lot of bickering back and fourth between the development partners and corners are being cut in those suits.

Telus Sky just leased out 80,000 sq. ft to Absorb software. They're currently headquartered in Inglewood, I believe.

That is awesome :)

Back