Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
You might not be as happy with the end result. There have been a lot of bickering back and fourth between the development partners and corners are being cut in those suits.
In the context of the beautiful photos that Ummagumma66 posted, I think you should put up or shut up.

IMG_20200213_141534.jpg

In the context of the beautiful photos that Ummagumma66 posted, I think you should put up or shut up.

Well aren't you an ass. Listen, the building looks beautiful there is no doubt about it but the budget on this building has been stripped down and you can see it in the quality of some of it. I don't owe you a damn thing in terms of pictures, emails or any such thing. I am involved with Telus and CBRE on this project so you can do whatever you like with what I post. It doesn't change what is/has gone on with this build.

Grab a hammer!

Well aren't you an ass. Listen, the building looks beautiful there is no doubt about it but the budget on this building has been stripped down and you can see it in the quality of some of it. I don't owe you a damn thing in terms of pictures, emails or any such thing. I am involved with Telus and CBRE on this project so you can do whatever you like with what I post. It doesn't change what is/has gone on with this build.

There has been some... difficulty.. with the construction, for sure.. but she'll be open soon and all that won't matter. But seriously, it's spectacular.

Back