Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
4CA34B42-8EA4-4A93-BC11-75707F0B54A6.jpeg

not my picture,

Both of those views would be almost completely blocked by Stephen Avenue Quarters, right?

I know heritage buildings can establish protected view corridors that restrict development heights - the classic example being St. Paul's in London. I feel like there's a "modern heritage" argument that could be made to save this (i.e. nothing taller than 120m in certain locations, where the left over density could be sold/transferred to neighbors).

This time it looks like more of an issue with the controller or the software. Something that should be easier to fix than burnt out LEDs.

I wonder how much longer the LED light display trend will go? I’m sure the technology will improve but the way these LEDs are installed for lighting displays makes it difficult to replace.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the trend is to use LED lights, but more in the traditional sense, as back lighting or up lighting and designed in a way that they can be replaced easily.

Lights are back on, but looks like some of the ones that were glitching out on the lower floors are partially fried. Lots of white spots all over, and they’re in purple rather than the Ukrainian blue/yellow. The rest of the tower above like 8 is fine though.

Back