• 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
Hi All,

Hey Surreal, Your Pictures Plus Those of Others TELL a Story of Just how this Project had Been Going Over the Years! Yes KEEP THEM COMING, Sure The More the Better as They Say but I Value Them a Lot as these Projects Keep Me Updated on the Belt Line and Downtown. Much Appreciated IN My Own Ways.

Tnx,
Operater

June 12. I like how they've done the windows here

twitterjun13.jpg

Attachments

• twitterjun13.jpg
    twitterjun13.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 478
Frankly I'm pretty offended by the amount of high quality photos on this site. It's just too much. I'd much prefer to see fewer photos, and insist that the ones that are shown to be taken with a potato.

How dare they! ;)

I loved the look of the curve in the tower that I snapped yesterday from 7th ave and 3rd street.

20180612_113336.jpg

Attachments

• 20180612_113336.jpg
    20180612_113336.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 467
The way it's coming out, I feel like this may surpass the renderings. The building is only about half finished - if that - and looks spectacular. Definitely the centre of attention. I also echo the sentiment that the black bordering seems to be working out better than the white one would've.

The way it's coming out, I feel like this may surpass the renderings. The building is only about half finished - if that - and looks spectacular. Definitely the centre of attention. I also echo the sentiment that the black bordering seems to be working out better than the white one would've.
Agree about it looking spectacular even before it's finished. When I was out taking a walk the other day I saw at least a half dozen tourists taking pics, and overheard some of them talking about it. It's a show stopper for sure.

A few weeks ago but still awesome!

fullsizeoutput_c70.jpeg

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_c70.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_c70.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 532

Back