Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
Looks much better in person. I took a few pics of it yesterday while walking around, and the pictures just don't justify how it looks in person. One of the best things about this tower is watching other people stare at it. I was at Stephen at the corner of 2nd street, and literally every tourist who came to the crosswalk stopped and stared at it, took photos of it, and was discussing it. It's going to be a landmark for sure.

Big 4 moment

A9D9AC41-A624-4741-9B31-C9E79BA11A0E.jpeg

Attachments

• A9D9AC41-A624-4741-9B31-C9E79BA11A0E.jpeg
    A9D9AC41-A624-4741-9B31-C9E79BA11A0E.jpeg
    248.6 KB · Views: 755
Spring, is that a new camera you're rocking?

Have had it for about a yr, better than my old Canon though. It's a Canon T6i Rebel (I highly recommend for entry level dslr) with the canon 55-250mm lens. Unfortunately, mostly bring camera out when i'm travelling but will try to post more pics in town here too. I used to post travel pics on IG but lately have been focusing on other things. So many pics just sitting in my memory cards haha.

That's the same problem I have. I have tons of pics sitting on memory cards and never seem to have the time to go through them.

The new camera takes great pics!

That's the same problem I have. I have tons of pics sitting on memory cards and never seem to have the time to go through them.

The new camera takes great pics!

Thanks! Yeah, absolutely it's a real hassle at times. Last couple little trips I transferred pics to my phone right after and then I usually add some to the Lightroom app for minor edits. It's def a process, but I do really like having the memories looking back. Would like to create albums for different trips in the future.

Would be sweet if they built a signature building in that parking lot beside the Bow and the old Telus building. That is a nice location for a full twist building or something funky like Vancouver House.

Hi,
Yes it would B Interesting if They Blt a Full Scale Bldg as such on that Block. How High? High Enough Really! Lets See, Would between 50 and say what 65 Flrs B OK?
If the Demand for "Office Space" was there It would make it worth the while. Make it Part of the City Sky Line.

Tmx.
Operater.

Back